The health care system is broken. So are people working in health care. Doing administration that doesn’t help the patients. Not getting the information they need. Not having the time to be caring. But what really breaks them are that they cannot fulfill their mission: to help people.
We don’t believe that our Curoflow can change everything. But we believe that great care is about flow. Easy to work together. Having time for patients. Access to information and expertise. All based on the passion of helping people. But in a broken healthcare system, the people working there can’t get the flow they need to cure, care, enable and save lives. It’s time to change that. It’s time to bring back the flow in healthcare. Curoflow is a one-stop-shop for digital healthcare, setting the standard in terms of being user-friendly, compatible, and ensuring patient safety.
Curoflow platform, the B2B software as a service was launched in March 2022, and we have been growing with an average of 35% per month since then. More and more healthcare providers are joining our platform and we are already in demand both in Sweden and abroad. We have now come to a stage where we want you to take us to the next levels. We see the marketing department at Curoflow as something unique, with the potential to be extremely powerful. When working at Curoflow, you will not only join a mission that will impact millions of lives - you will also have the luxury of getting stuck in, defining a modern B2B company.
You will be an integral part of our management team and join a start-up that is well-financed, even in these somewhat, tough times. You will walk straight into our new, soon to be launched graphic identity and brand positioning statement from which you will have the tools to build our marketing strategy.
Our marketing team is just beginning to grow, and you will work closely with our growth manager, while also having our management team consisting of our Head of Sales, CEO, CFO, Head of QBS, and CTO as your strategy partners.
You will report to the CEO and have the responsibility of leading the department to reach their goals as well as ensuring team happiness and stability. We believe that a brilliant person with the right ambition can really leverage their time at Curoflow. We are growing fast, and with us, so can you.
- Responsible for Marketing Strategy (evolving, getting the Marketing team and the Curo team excited about it, communicating it clearly) and lead the vision of what the future of modern marketing is for a SaaS B2B company.
- Responsible for Marketing Budget (plan, execute, follow-up) and core KPIs
- Part of the Management Team
- Analyse KPI deviations & take actions when needed
- Responsible for the ROI of marketing investments
- Supply CEO & the Board with analysis of business value generated as well as other ad hoc analysis
- Support the team by guiding the high-level tactics needed to execute on the strategy
- Having the ability to be both strategic and hands-on with what needs to be done
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within relevant field and seniority
- Experience from building & leading a team or a department of at least 5 people
- Experience of building strategies and leading teams working with brand and product-first go to market strategies (e.g Email automation, CRM, Marketing automation, Content, Performance Marketing, Brand, SEO etc)
- Experience of building strategies and leading teams working with land-and-expand and/or Enterprise sales motion (e.g Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Lead Scoring, CRM, post-sales automation and scaling, Brand & Thought leadership etc)
- Have been part of a management team reporting to the CEO and used to present strategic topics
- Ability to zoom in and out - strategic thinker who can partner with the CEO while you know the mechanics of what you and your team is doing
- Proven success in delivering measurable business value in teams, similar in size and growth to Curoflows current position
- Experience of the tactics, martech and tracking enabling the set-up of automated & scalable marketing (e.g. experience of leading teams working with marketing automation, CRO, SEO, inbound marketing, demand generation etc.) These areas of marketing will be key to our success
- Experience in using external partnerships in the marketing mix
- Very analytical and data/insights driven
- Work from home policy, varying between 1-3 days/week
At Curoflow we value and measure ESG criteria’s (Environmental, Social and Governance) and we welcome diversity at our workspace. To be a part of Curoflow you must share our values about the equal value of all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
You should know that we take great pride in evaluating everyone’s unique personality as part of our recruitment process. We have a phenomenal togetherness with a eNPS of +100 because we place great emphasis on the personal, human attributes of each person working at Curoflow.
We look forward to your application!